Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidating

tag
theNavigator
Regular Contributor

Consolidating

I want to consiladate about 10k worth of debt which includes my car payment and 3 ccs. Which banks are the best ones.. to try to do this with. Score 737 no baddies just a slight high debt to utilization but ive had a 25k car loan and another personal loan before as well.. Thanks for any advice. I want to get my payment lower and if I consilidate this debt my payments monthly will be about 200-300 dollars lower.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Consolidating

@theNavigator wrote:

I want to consiladate about 10k worth of debt which includes my car payment and 3 ccs. Which banks are the best ones.. to try to do this with. Score 737 no baddies just a slight high debt to utilization but ive had a 25k car loan and another personal loan before as well.. Thanks for any advice. I want to get my payment lower and if I consilidate this debt my payments monthly will be about 200-300 dollars lower.

Would try NFCU if you can meet qualifications, local CU might also be able to help you.

Message 2 of 5
theNavigator
Regular Contributor

What is NFCU and what are their requirements. 

Message 3 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@theNavigator wrote:

What is NFCU and what are their requirements. 

navy federal credit union, you can get the eligibility req on their website. Military connections are required with this CU

Message 4 of 5
theNavigator
Regular Contributor

Well that won't be a possibility.. I don't have family in military

Anyone else on this matter please and thanks Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.