cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Information Needed for the listed Companies! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

tag
kmercy
Valued Member

Contact Information Needed for the listed Companies! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Hi everyone!

I've been slowly trying to rebuild my credit and although its been a tedious process with success and some unsuccessful attempts, I still have baddies on my report.

Instead of asking for PMs to each of the OCs and Collection agencies in seperate threads, I decided to just put them all in one and see who can help me out.

I've brought my scores up from the upper 400's to EX: 602 EQ: 628 TU: 609

1. obtaining small loans from my local CU since 2011 and paying them off on time and in full

2. Obtaining Cap One platinum, AFSCME, Walmart and Amazon cards and paying them on time

here are the accounts I'm trying to GW or PFD:

2 accounts from Midland Funding LLC that are paid and closed

Portfolio Recovery Associates for $151 from a Lord and Taylor/GE CC

Convergent Outsourcing for a $291 Sprint bill that I don't remember having

Receivable Performance Management for a $205 T-mobile bill

Comenity Bank Victoria's Secret CO that has been paid in full

First Premier Bank CO (I recently sent a 623-dispute to them about reporting discrepancies, so fingers crossed that they delete)

Macy's CO for 1539 that was picked up by Northland Group but they aren't reporting on TU OR EQ

Bank of America CO that was paid/settled less than amount

Chase that was paid through one of the midland accounts

HSBC Bose account that was CO, but I have not received collection notices for this account, so I'm not sure who to contact

Nordstrom OC (paid through midland)

I have a judgment for the Chase/Midland Account but the attorney has agreed to vacate it being that it was satisfied so hopefully that is deleted by the end of this month once i receive the paperwork

If you have any contact information for the above accounts, I would greatly appreciate it. I want to get things cleaned up to start shopping around for a mortgage.

Thank you so so much in advance.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
kmercy
Valued Member

Re: Contact Information Needed for the listed Companies! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Anything guys? Please?
Message 2 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Contact Information Needed for the listed Companies! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

The best way to find the contact info is to google for the headquarters address and the CEOs name, you would want to send your letters to him/her GWs and PFDs. I always advise written letters thru the mail its much more personal than email or phoning. There are sometimes when communication via phone would be beneficial but not before you try via mail. I wish you well in your credit rebuild and if you need specific questions answered go ahead and post them in this forum.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dealt with RPM. They were pretty easy to deal with. They have an email on their site and they will respond. If you'd rather call, make sure you ask to speak with the Escalations department as you will not get a CSR to budge on anything (told to my by Escalations rep!)

Message 4 of 6
kmercy
Valued Member

Thank you for responding. I've gotten some information on google and have PMd some people but to no avail. Was just trying to see if anyone had something that at least got them through to a human.

tough crowd! lol, but nonethless, very helpful.

thanks again

Message 5 of 6
kmercy
Valued Member

Thanks oRock! I'll definetly shoot them an email through the information on their site! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.