Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact for American General and Wachovia

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Contact for American General and Wachovia

I have a CO from American General Finance and I wanted to send a PFD letter to them. I also have 2 - 30 days and 1 - 60 day from Wachovia Dealer Services. I sent a GW letter to the regional manager and an assistant called me to tell me they couldn't remove the lates.

Does anyone have any contact information for any of these companies ? Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks !!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Contact for American General and Wachovia

Anyone ? Bump Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
oneboss302
Regular Contributor

Please be careful with American general. I tried to GW them and they keep saying no. Finally I went to the CEO (i will pm you his name and address) and he had the Director of operations call me. He was very nice but refused to help. I asked them what we can do to "help me out" because they were still showing me as 120 days late even though the account was PIF in 2006. They said it shows that way because I didnt get current before i paid it off. (silly if you ask me, if its PIF then its OBVIOUSLY current!!)

I asked them to re-report as of todays date then.

they did.. and removed ALL of my ontime payments and added a Collection mark for THIS MONTH!! (remember i PIF in 2006)

I forgot to add that I am in the process of a BBB complaint as well as a complaint to the FTC arguing "Illegal reporting procedures" because I have the print out of the reports as they keep making changes.

They are Sneaky SOB's!! Watch out!!!!

Message Edited by oneboss302 on 08-25-2009 05:00 PM
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the advice ! Hopefully we'll both have our issues resolved soon !
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.