cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact for Fifth Third Bank good will letter?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Contact for Fifth Third Bank good will letter?

I have an auto loan with fifth third bank and I had one 30 day missed payment. 

Fifth Third is in the stone age compared to other banks that I have dealt with.

They do not offer online payments. My bank does automatic bill pay. 

I set up to send out a check for my loan and it was sent back.

I ended up being late on my payment. Apparently the only way to have online automatic payments with Fifth Third is to open a checking account with them. 

At this point I will just do it to make it easier for myself but I wish they could remove the late payment. 

I am working to rebuild my credit and that missed payment is really hurting me. 

Hopefully someone has been successful with a good will letter, it would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Contact for Fifth Third Bank good will letter?

@Anonymous wrote:

I have an auto loan with fifth third bank and I had one 30 day missed payment. 

Fifth Third is in the stone age compared to other banks that I have dealt with.

They do not offer online payments. My bank does automatic bill pay. 

I set up to send out a check for my loan and it was sent back.

I ended up being late on my payment. Apparently the only way to have online automatic payments with Fifth Third is to open a checking account with them. 

At this point I will just do it to make it easier for myself but I wish they could remove the late payment. 

I am working to rebuild my credit and that missed payment is really hurting me. 

Hopefully someone has been successful with a good will letter, it would be much appreciated.

Welcome to myFico Smiley Happy

I would send your GW letter request to the office of the CEO, also FYI 30 day lates typically only affect Fico score for the first 2 years they are on file.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Stories/td-p/1573680

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.