Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact for Hunter Warfield

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Contact for Hunter Warfield

i seriously want to know how you were able to get it deleted... I called the Michelle person at this contact phone number, and she was very forceful saying that she won't do PFD or PIF....

Message 11 of 16
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

I think you should do more research on unpaid judgements.  I think they can continue to report a judgement past 7 years if you don't pay it.  Maybe RobertEG will chime in about what can happen if left unpaid vs paying it.  Maybe HW is saying they can't delete because of the judgement.  Ask them about just deleting the collection account if you pay and them leaving the judgement, but showing it as paid.

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

i only asked about the collection account.  Never asked about the judgement account.  i kept telling her that I am even willing to pay in full if she would delete.  And she kept telling me that it's illegal.. 

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey. So I didn't really try to get a pay for delete per se. I just paid the settlement offer and after it was paid I pleaded my case, just kinda requesting as a courtesy. I was always very polite. Now it helps that my account was about 6 years old anyway. I don't think I talked to anyone name Michelle. I did leave a message for a supervisor. I don't think they are going to agree in writing to aPFD. Just pay and wait with no expectations, then go back and ask nicely.
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply! when you paid the settlement, did your report say "paid as settled"?

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

No. It was deleted right after I paid it.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.