Established Member
sdkid

Contact info Audi Financial/VW Credit

Hello all,

What a wealth of information this site is! I've learned so much and do appreciate all the guidance/knowledge given. Question though? I have a couple of lates, years ago, from Audi Financial that I would love to goodwill. I have no idea as to who to contact. Anyone have any experience in doing so? I just need the contact info. I'm not familiar with the rules of this forum, if it's a problem posting the info maybe PM me. Thanks in advance for your time.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Starting Score: EQ 604 - TU 594
Current Score: EQ 685 - TU 715
Goal Score: 750++

Valued Contributor
JM-AM

Re: Contact info Audi Financial/VW Credit

Most of us always start sending GW's to the address listed on your CR (credit reports) first. Sometimes you have to send numerous GW's over time and in this case you would also start looking for other avenue's to pursue to send GW. Such as Managers, Supervisors, Presidents, CEO's, etc etc.. Good Luck

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}