Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact info help...new here!

tag
mommynurseto3
Established Member

Contact info help...new here!

I have been reading for a while and am on the journey to rebuilding both my credit and my husbands as well.  I have made a lot of progress with just disputing information(we had an identity fraud case that involved real estate and ended in bankruptcy as well as financial difficulties.....).  

I am wondering if anyone has contact info for Credit One bank, First National Credit Card, HSBC, Bank of America, and Chase.  Is it better to actually call these places?  On my husbands credit report, the acct's are so old...they are due to fall off next year.  I am hoping this will help us in terms of having them removed sooner.  

Also, is it worth it to try to have accounts removed that were included in a bankruptcy that took place 4 years ago?  We are hoping to buy a house this summer and I really want to clean up our credit the best I can before we even attempt to get a mortgage.

Thanks for your help!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Re: Contact info help...new here!

You can start here

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.