Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact information for DV to NCO Financial/99

tag
ladydeac
New Contributor

Contact information for DV to NCO Financial/99

Last one for today -

Could anyone PM me any information as far as mailing address or email address to send a DV letter to NCO Financial?

And any other advice as it pertains to dealing with them on an old collection would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

Re: Contact information for DV to NCO Financial/99

Do an internet search, they are easily found.

Updated scores 3/7/21 TU 849, EQ 829, Ex 818 (all Fico scores) Remember the Three P's: Pay early in Full, Pay on Time, Patience
Message 2 of 8
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Implied in your post is that they have not yet sent you dunning notice, and thus provided you an appropriate address?

Have they initiated communication with you?  Reported to a CRA?

I would not use email for a DV, as it is one communication where the consumer has timliness requirements.

You can, of course, DV prior to receipt of dunning notice.  Is your goal to DV quickly, and thus block their credit reporting?

NCO is well-known, so getting an address should not be difficult....

Message 3 of 8
3darcher2
New Contributor

Not necessarily - they have a million addresses.

I had six accounts listed with them when I pulled my annual reports last August.  When I disputed 5 of them (because I didn't beleive any were valid) through the CRAs they all went poof.  Those 5 had 4 different addresses.

The last was medical and i just started on it.  I sent a dispute to CRA and a DV to one of the two different address from the three different CRAs.  The third said "DO NOT MAIL" and had an 800 number.  Didn't know that was legal.  Anyway, my DV came back undeliverable from USPS but while I was deciding what to do it went poof from all three CRAs.

I don't know how one account is at three different offices.

Message 4 of 8
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

NCO has many branches, just like a sports team broadcasts in several radio or tv markets. They also have many telephone numbers as well. This places them closer to their "collectibles".

Updated scores 3/7/21 TU 849, EQ 829, Ex 818 (all Fico scores) Remember the Three P's: Pay early in Full, Pay on Time, Patience
Message 5 of 8
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

I sent you a PM with the address I used.

Hope it helps.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 6 of 8
ladydeac
New Contributor

Thanks everyone!  I sent the DV off to the address I'd found on another thread...let's keep our fingers crossed that they'll just remove!

On another note, they are some VERY sneaky individuals.  I just joined a credit union and was in the process of possibly refi'ing my auto loan or just getting a new one.  Additionally, I had another credit pull within the same timeframe.  NCO sent me a letter last week for a very old collection stating that they see I've recently applied for credit, so hopefully my situation is better now to pay this.  WHAT IN THE WORLD???? 

Are they doing soft pulls?  How the heck did they know I'd applied for credit??  I'm CERTAINLY hoping that these two won't magically show up on my credit report - they haven't been on there and I'm thinking they may be too old to report.  I'm down to waiting for the last two collections to be removed so that would be a crushing blow...

Message 7 of 8
ecrad17
New Contributor

I sent them an email yesterday and got a call back today (used the contact info on their website). Bottom line they wouldn't delete my account. The woman told me that if the OC called and requested a delete that they would comply, but they wouldn't do it without that.  The OC has now merged with another company and I explained that I wasn't sure they would have the required info from '08 to call them and request the delete. I should note that they asked my who the OC was. I'm not sure if they didn't have this info on file or if it was just part of their verification. She was able to give me my full account number so that was helpful. She said that another choice would be to dispute the account with the CRAs and that they would delete the info that way. I'm kinda leary of doing this, but the woman I talked to was very sweet and I don't think she was trying to set me up - she even gave me the 800 #s for the CRAs.

If you'd like the # I have for them let me know.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.