Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting CA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Contacting CA

I have 10 Baddies on my CR 5 with the same CA Holloway Credit Solutions. I spoke with an agent regarding PFD and was told their agency doesn't do that. I told him the only way I was going pay was PFD. 4 of the 5 are over 5 years old. So I have 2 questions. Someone in my family thought the 7 years starts over by just calling the CA to discuss??? Where do I go next to g and me Holloway since they claim no PFD?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Contacting CA

@Anonymous wrote:
I have 10 Baddies on my CR 5 with the same CA Holloway Credit Solutions. I spoke with an agent regarding PFD and was told their agency doesn't do that. I told him the only way I was going pay was PFD. 4 of the 5 are over 5 years old. So I have 2 questions. Someone in my family thought the 7 years starts over by just calling the CA to discuss??? Where do I go next to g and me Holloway since they claim no PFD?

Hello and welcome to myFICO.

Absolutely not. Nothing can (legally) change the CRTP (Credit Reporting Time Period) for unpaid debt.

Message 2 of 4
js0319
Established Contributor

No, it doesn't change the dates or extend reporting time periods. Just be very careful what you say when talking to them. Do not enter in to any agreements over the phone, get them in writing. 

AMEX PRG - NPSL I AMEX Everyday Preferred - $34.8k I Capital One Venture - $20k I Chase Sapphire Preferred - $25.5k I Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier - $20.7k I Barclay Arrival + - $10k I Capital One Quicksilver - $10k I NFCU Flagship Rewards Visa Signature - $15k I NASA FCU - $10k I Texell FCU Visa - $5k I Chase Freedom - $9.9k I Citi Double Cash - $7.8k I Discover IT - $5k I NFCU CLOC - $15k I Total Unsecured Credit - $188,700

EQ FICO - 714 (5/24/16) I TU FICO - 772 (5/24/16) I EX FICO - 770 (5/24/16)
Message 3 of 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@js0319 wrote:

No, it doesn't change the dates or extend reporting time periods. Just be very careful what you say when talking to them. Do not enter in to any agreements over the phone, get them in writing. 

An excellent point!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.