cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacts for CBNA and LDC Collection Systems?

tag
evilarexeven

Contacts for CBNA and LDC Collection Systems?

Hi all,

I'm new here, and I'm looking to fix a couple of baddies.  Any contacts will be helpful.  First, I have 3x 60+ day lates from 2009.  These were on my Citi "Drive Card" account (retail card) .  The account was ultimately paid in full and closed.  Second, I had some recent unpaid parking tickets in the City of Los Angeles which went to collections.  The collections company is LDC Collection Systems, inc, which I believe is a subsidiary of Xerox State & Local Solutions.  The debt has since been settled and paid in full.

Does anyone have e-mail, telephone, or address information for the above companies?  I know there is a lot of info floating around re: CBNA, but when I called CBNA, they forwarded me to a completely different division (in Tennessee) to discuss my drive card account, so I'd imagine the rest of the contact info is different as well. 

Here is a link to the card I'm referring to:  https://www.accountonline.com/cards/svc/LoginGet.do?siteId=DRIVECARD

And any help getting contact info for LDC/Xerox will be greatly appreciated as well. 

Best,

evilarexeven

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
evilarexeven

Re: Contacts for CBNA and LDC Collection Systems?

Anything?

Message 2 of 3
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Contacts for CBNA and LDC Collection Systems?

I did a Google search for you;

LDC
This ellusive yet omnipresent entity LDC Collection Systems appears to have no home on the web or physical address other than a post office box 30087 in ZIP code 90030-0087. Court documents reveal the entity is in fact a subsidiary of ACS.

Citi Retail

Locations

Main Location
2859 Paces Ferry Road
Suite 900
Atlanta, GA 30339
Twitter. Ask@citi
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.