cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continental Finance/First Bank of Delaware Charge Off...Goodwill?

tag
virgo
Established Contributor

Re: Continental Finance/First Bank of Delaware Charge Off...Goodwill?

Even though it is positive the bank was fraudulent in the way the conducted this program so to be on the the safe side, they may delete everything. I'm going to venture a guess that if its still reporting that it probably won't be deleted. Put it this way you paid through the.nose to get this card and were damaged regardless of a positive TL.
Message 41 of 46
JohnPTEX
Frequent Contributor

Well I filed my complaint with the FDIC yesterday and sure enough this account is now being reported by a CA that goes by Riverwalk Holdings LLC - lol now I have both on the old credit

Starting Score: TU:619 (02/24/2012) - EQ:629 (02/24/2012)
Current Score: TU:632 (06/21/2012) - EQ:672 (06/21/2012)
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 42 of 46
SupraTurbo2jz
Regular Contributor

Not to thread jack but I have First Bank of Delaware/Think Cash and was wondering if this would apply to them as well? I've gotten no response from FBD and the dispute came back verified I also sent MOV letter to TU. This is one of 3 baddies left on my TU

CH 7 BK discharged 05/15 goal scores 680 across the board
Current Score: TU 657 EQ 676 EX 657 FICO pull 03/20/17

photo cabelas 3700.jpg
 photo Disney siggy 5000.png photo SWP Premier 2500.png photo virgin america 2300.jpg photo lexus 2500.png photo toyota 2500.png photo kays1500.jpg photo hsn4000.png photo GoodSam 1000.png photo buckle 900.jpg photo af 250.png photo valero.jpg photo fingerhut.jpg
Message 43 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

so anyone that has a charge off account with first bank of delaware/continental finance it has to be removed from the credit reporting or did i read that wrong.

Message 44 of 46
JohnPTEX
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

so anyone that has a charge off account with first bank of delaware/continental finance it has to be removed from the credit reporting or did i read that wrong.

It is only under certain circumstances - I can't remeber the exact details but you had to have cancelled the card before X number of days/months, you couldn't have signed up for online access, etc. - there were certain requirements you had to meet - I unfortuantely did not meet them

Starting Score: TU:619 (02/24/2012) - EQ:629 (02/24/2012)
Current Score: TU:632 (06/21/2012) - EQ:672 (06/21/2012)
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 45 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

so it is still on your credit reports. what about the fdic they cant do anything for you? i did not even know about any of this until i ran a copy of my credit reports in 2010. i never opened and account with first bank of delaware/continental finance i told they that and they called me a liar.

Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.