cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continued Credit Repair - Where to Attack Next?

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Continued Credit Repair - Where to Attack Next?

@Anonymous wrote:

Not to derail the conversation, but does anyone have any advice on how to go about increasing my score?  I am calling the CRAs today and disputing differences and to remove old addresses and names from Experian.  I am also going to PFD my most recent medical collection, which will put the next one at 4 years ago.  I am still curious if it would benifit me to get setup as an AU on a good and aged account.

Any sugestions?

Don't dispute. It might just make it harder to fix your credit. And don't worry about old names or addresses. Those have no impact on your scores or the repair process.

I'd suggest reading the following:

Common Abbreviations

Credit Scoring 101 - great for knowing what is in your credit score and to see how your score is impacted.

What Steps Do I Take - great for learning the repair process.

and Example letters - PFDs, GWs, DVs, etc. 

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Continued Credit Repair - Where to Attack Next?

I was calling the CRAs to remove information that was no vaild.  For some reason there are some strange names and addresses on my report.  I just wanted that portion to be clean and only contain my information.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.