Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Callers Success?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Contract Callers Success?

Anyone have any success dealing with Contact Callers - have 2 collections with them that have shown up over the last year (but they are from about 4+ yers ago).  Anyone have success with PFD?  Am I better off attempting to deal directly with the OC?  Would love to hear any thoughts or advice.  Thanks so much!! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Contract Callers Success?

Are these medical or something else?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

Theey are both utility bills.

Message 3 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

I havent dealt with them but this is what I would do. I would call the OC and see if they still own the debt if so I would then try to make a deal with them to recall the collectors in exchange for full payment, if this is successful then the CAs are gone from your report. Its always best to try to work something out first the the OC and if they wont do anything then you would offer the CA a PFD.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

I havent dealt with them but this is what I would do. I would call the OC and see if they still own the debt if so I would then try to make a deal with them to recall the collectors in exchange for full payment, if this is successful then the CAs are gone from your report. Its always best to try to work something out first the the OC and if they wont do anything then you would offer the CA a PFD.

Thank you!  Appreciate the advice - will get on this first thing tomorrow :-)

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.