Valued Contributor

Convergent SP me?

I haven't been to my mailbox in 3 weeks. I noticed a SP on my EX from Convergent....I will check my mail when I get home, but I am sooooo hoping that they aren't trying to add ANYTHING to my CR. I will report after I check my mail.

Starting Score: May 2013 EQ: 577 TU: 537 EX: 555
Current Score: EQ: 600 TU: 644 EX: ??
Goal Score: ALL 720+

In the Garden Until August 2015 Last App Sept 2014
border="0"Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor

Re: Convergent SP me?

They sp'ed me too on Ex!!! I'm watching it. Poised and ready! Smiley Wink
Super Contributor

They sent me a settlement offer for a utility account I know nothing about. I fired off a DV letter and they sent me a copy of the bill and a fraud pkg. I've just been too busy to do anything with it
Contributor

They just added a collection on my EX a few days ago.  I haven't received a dunning notice yet.  But I have my DV ready to go out.

2700........ 1000........ 500...... 2590...... 2300.....15,110...... 2250...... 2100.......1700..... 1850..... 5000..... 5000..... 2188.....6000....3000
Regular Contributor

I too noticed a SP on my Experian today too. However, I have noticed a few soft pulls from other CAs from 2012....they never posted anything. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

back in November, those dummies SP'd me...a few days later, I got a dunning notice...I sent a timely DV letter, they ended up verifying and the OC pulled the Collection back right after that...it never reached my reports, the OC never reported and I ended up paying the account in full.  Hopefully, it'll work out similar for you Newmomeme...altho, I can't even remember what you posted now...boy boy boy.

(EX08 - 654) --- (TU08 - 643) --- (EQ08 - 667) --- (EQ04 - 676)

Regular Contributor

Any updates from anyone? 

Valued Contributor

abundancejones wrote:

Any updates from anyone? 

They SP EX again today.. I checked my mail last weekend...nothing from them or anyone else. This is strange. I guess I just have to play the waiting game now. UGH!

Starting Score: May 2013 EQ: 577 TU: 537 EX: 555
Current Score: EQ: 600 TU: 644 EX: ??
Goal Score: ALL 720+

In the Garden Until August 2015 Last App Sept 2014
border="0"Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor

They sent me a dunning notice and I mailed a DV. They SP me two days ago as well. They havent 

posted anything to my reports and it seems like they take a few months to come up with validation if they are indeed collecting from somone legit. 

Epic Contributor

They have no required time period in which to provide verification.

However, if your DV was timely, they are now under a cease collection bar, blocking pulls of your CR until they first provide verification.

Was your DV timely?

As an aside, if they have collection authorty, either assigned or by way of purchase of the debt, they have permissible purpose, and thus could do a hard pull.

You are fortunate if only soft.....

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.