Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convergent SP me?

tag
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Convergent SP me?

I haven't been to my mailbox in 3 weeks. I noticed a SP on my EX from Convergent....I will check my mail when I get home, but I am sooooo hoping that they aren't trying to add ANYTHING to my CR. I will report after I check my mail.

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Convergent SP me?

They sp'ed me too on Ex!!! I'm watching it. Poised and ready! Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 14
baller4life
Super Contributor

They sent me a settlement offer for a utility account I know nothing about. I fired off a DV letter and they sent me a copy of the bill and a fraud pkg. I've just been too busy to do anything with it
Message 3 of 14
Goodscore81
Regular Contributor

They just added a collection on my EX a few days ago.  I haven't received a dunning notice yet.  But I have my DV ready to go out.

2700........ 1000........ 500...... 2590...... 2300.....20,110...... 2250...... 2100.......1700..... 1850..... 5000..... 5000..... 2188.....6000....3000
Message 4 of 14
abundancejones
Regular Contributor

I too noticed a SP on my Experian today too. However, I have noticed a few soft pulls from other CAs from 2012....they never posted anything. 

Message 5 of 14
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

back in November, those dummies SP'd me...a few days later, I got a dunning notice...I sent a timely DV letter, they ended up verifying and the OC pulled the Collection back right after that...it never reached my reports, the OC never reported and I ended up paying the account in full.  Hopefully, it'll work out similar for you Newmomeme...altho, I can't even remember what you posted now...boy boy boy.

(EX08 - 654) --- (TU08 - 643) --- (EQ08 - 667) --- (EQ04 - 676)

Message 6 of 14
abundancejones
Regular Contributor

Any updates from anyone? 

Message 7 of 14
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@abundancejones wrote:

Any updates from anyone? 

They SP EX again today.. I checked my mail last weekend...nothing from them or anyone else. This is strange. I guess I just have to play the waiting game now. UGH!

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 8 of 14
abundancejones
Regular Contributor

They sent me a dunning notice and I mailed a DV. They SP me two days ago as well. They havent 

posted anything to my reports and it seems like they take a few months to come up with validation if they are indeed collecting from somone legit. 

Message 9 of 14
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

They have no required time period in which to provide verification.

However, if your DV was timely, they are now under a cease collection bar, blocking pulls of your CR until they first provide verification.

Was your DV timely?

As an aside, if they have collection authorty, either assigned or by way of purchase of the debt, they have permissible purpose, and thus could do a hard pull.

You are fortunate if only soft.....

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.