Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CoreLogic / Teletrack

tag
buildingitbackup
Regular Contributor

CoreLogic / Teletrack

I have plans on applying for an AMEX in a few months. So, I dreadfully ordered the free report from CoreLogic / Teletrack.  Good news....It's blank. Is this the only company like this or are there others that keep in house reporting of deliquent accounts / checks?

Starting Score: <600 & No Score 2/2011
Current Score EQ : 726
Current Score (TU Walmart): 676
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: CoreLogic / Teletrack

@buildingitbackup wrote:

I have plans on applying for an AMEX in a few months. So, I dreadfully ordered the free report from CoreLogic / Teletrack.  Good news....It's blank. Is this the only company like this or are there others that keep in house reporting of deliquent accounts / checks?

Chexsystems is another CRA that banks sometimes will pull. 

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 6
annielorie
Valued Contributor

not to freak anyone out but there is way more than that!  I started with basically no history and chareoffs and a couple of utilities.  So when I started this and started reading all the threads I found out alot. I had no idea of teletrack until someone mentioned with a report from them Amex would not approve so I dug a little deeper here goes:  If you all think I'm insane fine but I wanted to make sure I have every base covered!!! So tthere is Teletrack Telecheck Chexsystems  & Early Warning Systems. then there is Equifax Transunion Experian and Innovis. Innovis doesnt generate scores but found that a hospital bill was reported and who knows if they will become a legitimate player in the credit scoring game sometime in the future.

Then there is a company called Lexis Nexis They seem to be for renting apartments auto insurance history home insurance history employmnet history. They seem like a complete background check.

Acxicom (employmnet) 

nctue.com housed and managed by equifax reguarding utilities and cable

Iso.com  insurance

theretailequation.com site where the stores track your purchases against returns

I dont know anyone else'e situation but I do know that I want any and all the information these companies are collecting that could possibly hinder any of my plans for a real future!!

OCD possibly but I think we all know how much effort we put in and a year from now I dont want to find out Im at zero again because another co. is now providing scores or info.

So I hope to have my journey completed in 0ne more month and then some appps and gardening to high success.  If its worth doing right then nothing can creep out of the webs. Personally when I got all the reports back as clean or no data I was elated feeling iI HAVE DONE EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO REEP REWARDS FOR MY DILIGENT EFFORTS.Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't forget about INTERTHINX.

TBC

Message 4 of 6
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Are you joking or serious if serious whats that?

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 5 of 6
buildingitbackup
Regular Contributor

Woah! This is good stuff.

Starting Score: <600 & No Score 2/2011
Current Score EQ : 726
Current Score (TU Walmart): 676
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.