Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cornerston Credit Services, LLC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cornerston Credit Services, LLC

I have a question to ask. I'm trying to PFD Cornerstone Credit Services in Alaska but I can't find a way to contact someone who can help. I have sent letters and they were denied but I just want to get it deleted from my credit. Does anyone know any emails for this company? I've been looking all over and haven't found one. Anything is appreciated.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cornerston Credit Services, LLC

Their tag is @cornerstonecredit.net. So, if you have a name, you can try a few different variations:

johndoe@cornerstonecredit.net
john.doe@cornerstonecredit.net
jdoe@cornerstonecredit.net
doej@cornerstonecredit.net

Link to CCS

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can email Cornerstone Credit in Anchorage via their website, or if you need - their main email address is: webmail@cornerstonecredit.net.

Hope this helps!

Message 3 of 16
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

I saw that too.

JTUcker wrote:

You can email Cornerstone Credit in Anchorage via their website, or if you need - their main email address is: webmail@cornerstonecredit.net.

Hope this helps!

That is too generic for my liking. If I were going to email a DV or PFD, I'd want someone's name.

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Junejer wrote:
I saw that too.

@Anonymous wrote:

Hope this helps!

That is too generic for my liking. If I were going to email a DV or PFD, I'd want someone's name.

I felt the exact same way and I don't know one person name at the company. I have to money. I just want to get it removed ASAP and the people I talk to don't know a thing...

Message 5 of 16
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

google, google, google, google, google

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I google searched. All I could get was general information. Dang you Cornerstone and your covert ops. Smiley Sad
Message 7 of 16
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Click on the link in my previous post. The google, google, google, google, google is a link. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got a letter in the mail for a manager so I think that I will send out email to him and go from there...I hope this work because these amounts are just too small.

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the event you are still needing contact names, I've come across three that work (or did three weeks ago) in the Anchorage office. I double checked spelling, so here you go....

Corey Moore

Jeremy Reynolds, Director of Collections

Tammy Smith - (Mod Cut)

Good Luck!

JT

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.