Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could i possibly reach close to 700 in 6 months

tag
airborne07
Valued Member

Re: Could i possibly reach close to 700 in 6 months

I would start with getting those collections removed then focus on the discharges.  YES, you can get MIdland removed.  I did with my wifes report.  You have to be consistant and make them validate the debt they say you owe them.  Trust me, it works.  I fixed my wifes credit and she is now in the 700's and currently working some other folks credit.  Good luck!

Message 11 of 14
airborne07
Valued Member

You can most certainly clean things up.  Like stated before, it is going to take longer than 6 months since agencies have 30 days to answer for the most part.  I would highly recommend putting together a credit binder for you to keep track of everything.  Anytime you send a collection agency something send it certifed mail.  Not the one that requires a signature just the one where you can track when they recieve your letter or letters.  This will come in handy when you dispute with the credit agencies about the collections.  Remeber, organization builds relaxation.  

Message 12 of 14
RESSECUP
Regular Contributor

When i sent them something they sent me back a final statement from the credit card company.  And stated they will consider this resolved because they sent me that.  That is pretty much what all of them did. 

Message 13 of 14
airborne07
Valued Member

They did the same thing with me.  They sent me everything beside what I asked them to send me.  It's all tactics.  They told me all kinds of things, I ignored them and sent them a letter right back.  Don't give in or get intimidated.  You will see what I mean when they give up.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.