Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could it be true??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could it be true??

Sooooo,

I have been trying to get rid of my collections through PFDs, Out of 5, 3 have agreed to eliminate their TLs as long as I paid in Full for account.

Since I don't have a monitoring system and my AAoA is less than 6 months old and I can't really have any FICO score yet I am not able to see if the Credit Bureau has updated. Yesterday I tried disputing the last 2 since they are Medical Collections and I'm positive I had a supplemental insurance that was not billed properly.

On Experian it showed that There was only 2 collections left from the Medical Collectors, I was overfilled with joy since that would mean they had already updated and deleted all the PFDs. But when I called TU to dispute them they were showing 2 Medical Collections plus 1 Old Comcast Collections. Could it be that one was updated before the other one? The Comcast Collection was reported on all 3. Any hopes? Any credit monitoring I can use if my credit history is less than 6 months?

Any Feedback is appreciated!!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.