cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could someone help me out? gott a ? about repo.

tag
mcf
Contributor

Could someone help me out? gott a ? about repo.

Ok so i did some research. My state of NC is 3 years on the SOL. so in May of 2010 traded in my Z for  a NMAC truck.. after about a month bam.. headed for divorce.. so i never made a payment i explained to them hey look i cant pay for it here you go. good bye. Now granted it was outside the 30 days i think payment might have been due on the 10 of july or something.. I mean the plastic was still on the carpet and everything... At any rate.. Never even made a single payment. Now a CA has bought the debt. But when does my SOL start lol. If no payment was ever made cant say from last payment so dofd? i owed them 9 g's they got both cars.. that was supposedly the left over amount after auction in which i never got sent a letter about etc..

Starting Score:567Walmart TU 701, Credit Sesame 722, credit secure 701 credit karma 694Last Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:800 CLUB
Last HP:2/2015 Util:9% CL:82KTake the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.