New Contributor
mcf

Could someone help me out? gott a ? about repo.

Ok so i did some research. My state of NC is 3 years on the SOL. so in May of 2010 traded in my Z for  a NMAC truck.. after about a month bam.. headed for divorce.. so i never made a payment i explained to them hey look i cant pay for it here you go. good bye. Now granted it was outside the 30 days i think payment might have been due on the 10 of july or something.. I mean the plastic was still on the carpet and everything... At any rate.. Never even made a single payment. Now a CA has bought the debt. But when does my SOL start lol. If no payment was ever made cant say from last payment so dofd? i owed them 9 g's they got both cars.. that was supposedly the left over amount after auction in which i never got sent a letter about etc..

Starting Score:Walmart TU 686, MyFico EQ 630, Credit Sesame 649, CK 636Current Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:700 CLUB
Last HP:5/21/13Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+