Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crdeit monitoring service.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Crdeit monitoring service.

@Anonymous wrote:
I was using CreditReport.com for $24.95 a month. It let me pull Experian every day and all three once a month.

I also use Equifax for $19.99 and I can pull EQ everyday, but can only do all three reports once.

Both of these did scores as well, but they are not the same as the FICO.

I signed up for the $19.99 FICO monitoring today. From what I understand, it pulls all three one time and updates any changes as well as monitors your scores. I will probably cancel the CreditReport and Equifax monitoring and keep the FICO. Equifax has my score this morning at 566. FICO was 628.

I know what my credit report has on it now, all I really need to do is monitor any changes and keep up with my score. FICO seems to be the best product for that for me.

Your fico score of 628 is closer (on point) to being the most accurate.  Equifax has a properitary scoring model that they have developed. Fako scoring at best.  

I just signed up for the 3B monitoring and I like the dashboard.  As for the usefulness, I can't say to this point, beyond it giving me my actual scores of all 3.  But, nevertheless, I like it.  I am gonna cancel my Experian fico puller that is calling me $9.95/month.  

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all the replies. I would of course like to see my score. But at the moment, I am more concerned with seeing what things are being removed off of my report like they are supposed to be. 

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

My husband and I are in a similar situation.  I want to monitor mine but he would rather be able to pull credit scores more than once a month.  I signed up for the 3B here and like the layout.  Very easy to read and I find it helpful.  Still trying to figure out where to sign him up so he can get pulls at least once a week though.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

The best thing I've found is Eliminate ID Theft for pulling full reports more often (as often as once every 24 hours), as well as alerts, for $13 a month and then myFICO for score updates. Really depends on what you want to monitor, and how much you want to spend.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.