Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Assistance Network Inc

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Assistance Network Inc

Has anyone worked with a credit asst company.  I now of lexington and there bad rep.  I have been researching this company and am debating using them.  Its a small comp. that seems pretty reputable.  I talked to them today and they seem like they could really help with getting iquiries, late payment and other things taken off your credit.  It is 60 dollars a month.  Just wondering if anyone has heard or used this company or one like it.

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Assistance Network Inc

Be careful about companies who provide a repair service. You can easily do for free what they charge you for. Companies like that tend to dispute everything and that can harm you more than help.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand the risks, I have done my research.  I don't know how working to remove inquires and helping to try to get CA to accept PFD could hurt my credit.  I know I could do it by myself, but that takes my time.  Ill let you know how it works out.  I think Im going to  give it a shot. 

Message 3 of 6
nothingman02
Valued Contributor

Also, Lexington LAW are not a Law firm and have no attorneys to help you. If you have to go to court, all they can provide you is paperwork. They would promise a lot including getting you off of bankruptcies and judgements and they would do nothing different. I spoke to one of them on the phone and asked them what exactly is it that they would do different and he replied that its the way they word their letters and prepare their communication!!

Besides they get paid monthly and so you could imagine the progress and the actual work being put in! And these guys are the better ones out there. So IMO ignore them all.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lexington is not one of the better out there.  If you google the above the BBB gives them an A rating and Lexington doesn't have a rating.  I understand I can do this myself, but this company seems so reputable.  I will let you know how it goes, I am going to do it for 3 months and see how it goes.  At this point anything can help.
Message 5 of 6
nothingman02
Valued Contributor

Good luck. Hope it works out good. Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.