Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Bureau Disputes

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Bureau Disputes

I disputed a few things on my credit report w/ experian...It says outcome is pending and resuls due by april 10...I checked my cr and nothing has changed...I thought If the credit report agencies can't verify w/in 30 days, then they have to delete it?
Message Edited by mommy4 on 04-11-2009 10:10 AM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Bureau Disputes

I noticed you seem to be having some trouble posting. It is possible to edit your own post if you have posted an incomplete message. To edit your post, go to the post. To the right you'll see "Options." Click on "Options" and select "Edit Message" from the drop-down menu. If you have accidentally posted a duplicate message, you can use the “Report Abuse to a Moderator” link to asking the moderation team to remove one for you. To find this link, go to the duplicate post, click on "Options," then select "Report Abuse to a Moderator" from the drop-down menu. If you need any help with anything, let me know. Thanks for your contribution to the FICO Forums!
Message 2 of 4
Cinnnamon
New Contributor

You should have gotten an email in regards to the investigation results. Also they have 30-45 days to finish the investigation. If the collection agencies/creditor can't validate it will be deleted. But the CA's might try to pop back on your credit report , if they pull your report and see it remove... so beware of that. They supposed to notify you if that happens.
Message Edited by Cinnnamon on 04-11-2009 07:24 PM
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would give it until Tuesday morning. If no results and investigation not over, then I would contact EX.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.