cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Total Change in # of times you can view reports?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Check Total Change in # of times you can view reports?

Has anyone else noticed that Credit Check Total has a screen that flashes when you log on?  It says that starting X date you can only check your report 3 times a month instead of the unlimited???   And the strange thing is the effective date always is the next day.   It's like they are just doing that to try to prevent people from checking their report too often.    I'm not sure why they keep changing the effective date.

Has anyone else noticed that?   Has the program definitely changed where you can only see it 3 times per month instead of unlimited amount of times?

Copy of what they wrote:

"Soon, we will be changing the frequency with which you can refresh your Report free of charge. Starting on 16 June 2011, you may pull a new 3-Bureau Credit Report three times every 30 days. If you require additional Reports, you may easily access them for just $29.95."

Again, the strange thing is the date keeps changing and it says "soon it will change" but the date changes every day. I guess I'll cancel it if I can only check a limited # of times.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Check Total Change in # of times you can view reports?

Here is a thread from earlier this month talking about CCT:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/CCT-3-Refreshs-Per-Month-starting-5-25/td-p/92...

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah..thanks!  Sorry...i did a search before posting but I was only getting older posts.  Ok....I guess I'll wait to cancel.  I figured it was some ploy to get people not to pull so often but I'll wait to cancel until the date stops changing...lol.

Thanks for the link.

Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

They've been flashing that same page since 5/25 and they have yet to do anything, other than to update it to 5/26 then 5/27, and so on through today even.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.