Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Total

tag
Chadius
Contributor

Credit Check Total

I started a trial offer with them yesterday. I was under the assumption from readin on here, that I would be able to get a new report and score everyday? When I click on retrieve new report, it says 39.95.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Check Total

You have to wait out the trial period.  Once a week has passed, the $39.95 fee will go to $0.00 and you can begin pulling once a day...

Message 2 of 7
Boldilocks
Established Contributor

What Rik said.  And others have reported success with calling up and saying you want to cancel and getting the service at half price.  Didn't work for me though.
Current scores: EQ 736, TU - 732
Message 3 of 7
Chadius
Contributor

Cool. Thanks guys. I will call near the end of the trial period.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called an told them I relly liked the prodcut but that it was a bit to exspensive for me at the moment... They offered and gave me $9.95 a month for 6 months...

Good luck to you!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me and DH were both offered the $9.95  - we told them we were needing to cancel because of the price.  You don't need to wait til the end of the trial period - if you miss it you will get billed the $19.95 for the first month.  Call as soon as you like.
Message 6 of 7
Beautifull
New Contributor

I also signed up for the service today.  Called them a couple hours later and told them I changed my mind because it was a little pricey.  Offered $9.95 a month for 6 months :-)

Beautifull

Starting Score: 472
Current Score: 3/14/2010 EQ 647 TU 637
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.