cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Collection Services pay for delete?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Collection Services pay for delete?

Hi everyone. I've read many stories of people who have had success in paying for a deletion with Credit Collection Services without getting the deal in writing. I don't recall having read of anyone getting the deal in writing which makes me nervous. The only thing I can think to do is ask for a superior if the rep doesn't comply. And if they still refuse, sending in a letter. The account is only $206 so it's highly likely that any attempt I make will be refused.

Id like to hear from you it you have had success with CCS, paying for a delete.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Collection Services pay for delete?

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi everyone. I've read many stories of people who have had success in paying for a deletion with Credit Collection Services without getting the deal in writing. I don't recall having read of anyone getting the deal in writing which makes me nervous. The only thing I can think to do is ask for a superior if the rep doesn't comply. And if they still refuse, sending in a letter. The account is only $206 so it's highly likely that any attempt I make will be refused.

Id like to hear from you it you have had success with CCS, paying for a delete.

99% they will follow up with the deal,  plus, most of the conversations are recorded over the phone. 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't worry about getting it in writing. Any agreement they make over the phone is a fully binding legal contract. Violating it has legal implications like any other contract.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've heard they are super easy to deal with but I really need the account deleted so I'm not sure if I trust leaving it to a verbal agreement. I will think it over and see how the phone conversation goes.
Message 4 of 5
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

They'll do whatever it is they said they'll do.

I've paid and it deleted when I asked, no letter, no nothing.

I've had friends do the same.

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.