Valued Member
IMPROVELIFE

Credit Control Corp Info Needed

Hi Fam,

I just recently sent a PFD to CCC.  If for some reason this does not work, does anyone have a email address or the name of someone hi up in the company that I can write to?  If so please PM me the info...  Thanks in Advance  :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 550
Current Score: 570
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
New Contributor
creditkarma21

Re: Credit Control Corp Info Needed

Hi Improve,

Did you get a response from them? If not, did you obtain any email addys? I have a similar situation but mine is paid...

Valued Member
IMPROVELIFE

Re: Credit Control Corp Info Needed

CreditKarma21, sorry for the LATE response, I originally sent a DV  letter to CCC and they responded.  After that I sent a PFD letter, but no response.  I called them last week and they said they did receive my PFD letter however the OC will ONLY accept a settlement offer on the services and no the equipment (Cox Cable Box).  The most they were willing to take off of the service was something like 3%.... ha ha ha yeah right... Immediately after she said that I hung up.  No more conversation w/ the same person needed.   I guess its back to the drawing board.  :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 550
Current Score: 570
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+