New Visitor
jreedfl

Credit Disputes

I have disputed some items on my credit and now it shows on my credit report. Im in the process to get preapproval for a mortage but the mortage company says i need to remove those disputes. I s there away to undispute these items. I tried to contact the credit report companies but have not had any luck. I f anyone has any info i would be greatly preciated.  I tried to contact the company I used (Lexington Law Firm) but hey say I need to contact the credit reporting companies. Please help.

guiness56

Re: Credit Disputes

If you made the disputes you can have them removed.  I am not sure what they are telling you.

New Visitor
jreedfl

How do I get them removed?

guiness56

You call or write and tell them you are no longer disputing the accounts and want the comments removed.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+