Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Failure

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Failure

Best of luck to you. 

In my wallet: Capital One (secured) 1917; Quicksilver 5000; Venture 15,000; Barclay Apple Rewards 2000; CareCredit 3300; Bank of American Platinum Visa 2000; Bank of America Travel Rewards 3500; Bank of America Travel Rewards 3500; Amazon Store Card 5000; Discover 10,000. Total Credit: 51,217.
FICO: EQ - 764; TU - 696; EX - 681; GOAL: 780 across the board. Gardening until further notice.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lasardo wrote:
I never had much credit, some car loans here and there but credit cards? No way. I had a debit card, why need a cc? Then I found myfico and obsessed over repairing my credit amd had much success and finally bought my first home. That was 12/13
Fast forward to now? I'm in awful shape. I obviously couldn't afford this home and lived on credit cards and ..you can guess, right? I'm right back where I started only I OWE now. Wth were people thinking loaning ME money for a home? Single mom, on disability, no child support.
I'm applying for a Loan modification, forbearance, working with cc company's but when you DO NOT have the money you don't.
I went back to work for a month to save me and ended up hospitalized so don't think I'm a loser, I tried with all I had....what should I do?

Sending an e-hug your way... Sorry to hear this.  How big is your house?  Can you take in some renters who can at least help pay for the mortgage?  What about NACA?  I see a big thread here and I read they do loan modifications also.. So take a look into them..

Hang in there and stay strong.  You are not a loser because you are trying to address the issue.  The most important thing is you are trying so don't think of yourself like that..

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is so much info here to help repair and build credit and so many people willing to offer their knowledge Smiley Happy you've definitely come to the right place! I'm sorry about your hard time right now but get yourself motivated to take the right steps by reading all the success stories here you will be happy you did Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 14
Lasardo
Established Contributor

Omg
Thank you to everyone that responded!
Your words of encouragement are awe inspiring.
Staying positive, hoping to have my credit numbers back again someday.
Planning a loan modification and possible BK.

I receive a nice disability check but wanted to work so I'm left homeless. I actually made $330 less by working not to mention a 1.5 drive, $5/day parking and lunch. I am not saying I'm going to lean on the government for life here...it is what it is. But while I was in remission I wanted to work but overdid it. My goal is to work from home at this point and hope for some better luck.

"I'LL BE BACK" with my 728 score before you know it!
CS 728- 01/13 from 554-12/11
Goal: 800
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.