New Contributor
Flatbroke_Again

Credit Freeze & Removing outdated or wrong Info

Can you still submitt diputes for corrections & deletions to cra's, with a credit freeze in place? Can you still request your fico scores, with a freeze on? i have several very old addys & phone #s plus several variations on the spelling of my last name. I am in beginning of credit building. I have fraud alerts also at all cra's for 90 days. So, can I correct reports with freeze on? thanks.
Alcohol--Tobacco--- & Firearms
Should be a convenience store, NOT a government agency!!!
Regular Contributor
torry209

Re: Credit Freeze & Removing outdated or wrong Info

bump

FAKO's:
02/19/2009- TU 709 , EX 684, EQ 694

UTL 34.33% (working on that) Credit History 1 1/2 yrs old And just got a car loan that has yet to report. Ugh, letting credit cool down for the rest of the year.
Regular Contributor
WIDSMI

I have heard that you CAN freeze your credit and still get pfd's and such... but im not sure the person knows what there talking about... If someone can please elaborate that would be gerat...

BUMP

New Contributor
Flatbroke_Again

O.K. short & sweet. Can you request ANY changes to your cra reports, while a credit freeze is in effect? Thanks.
Regular Contributor
torry209

Yes you can, I just added a security freeze to all my credit reports.

and I have been able to change/update/dispute any info i please :smileyvery-happy:

FAKO's:
02/19/2009- TU 709 , EX 684, EQ 694

UTL 34.33% (working on that) Credit History 1 1/2 yrs old And just got a car loan that has yet to report. Ugh, letting credit cool down for the rest of the year.
New Contributor
Flatbroke_Again

torry209, thanks, that will un-complicate things a LITTLE!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+