smiriyal

Credit Gurus need some advice

I was a student and used my my credit cards for loans and was charged off on 6 cards maximum of 4000 on one card. But after I got my job I paid all through collections through negotiation, I knoe mistake but moraly I thought it was correct.Now, I look up my credi t report never needed one as i got used to paying by cash for cars and everything but a wife and family in making .. a house looks like a dream I can afford .

My scores from Equifax website were

684 for EQ

611 for TU

548 for EX

Equifax has zero negative accounts 

TU has 3 

but experian has 9 two of which i dont even know what they are I am wonderig how to remove those old accounts from experian . I was planning to write good will letters to the three in TU but 9 is a bit too much one of which is current only 85 dollars  which I have no clue, What best way is to  either remove teh negative accounts or increase teh score in experian .

I knwo mortgage is a big deal but I make a decent living now .. wish i was responsible as a student

guiness56

Re: Credit Gurus need some advice

Hi and welcome.

Unfortunately your scores are not true FICO scores, they are FAKO (fakeo)

No 3-in-1 offers true FICO scores and EX no longer offers theirs to the consumer.  A true FICO score for TU and EQ can be bought on this website.  EQ does offer a FICO but they are hard to find.

To get the most detailed and accurate reports, go to annualcreditreport.com.  You get one free report from each CRA each year.

Valued Contributor
AndySoCal

The colleciton accounts you do not know what they for. Is the original creditor is not listed call customer service and get it and call them. You can also send a debt validation letter to the collection agency and have them provide proof.

Equifax My FICO score 815 5/28/2012, 818 on 7/28/2014 . Average of Accounts 12 years and no Installment accounts. MyFICO TU 810 6/26/2012 809 4/21/2013 MyFICO XPN -805. 2/26/2014 Discover TU FICO 813 App free since 9/2011
smiriyal

I bought the score from equifax website even those are fake ?My  Experian score from 3 sites are different equifax creditreport.com and quizzle who to trust ?I hope atleast the Equifax score from Equifax is correct :smileyhappy:

Shogun

Nope.. the one from Equifax is still a FAKO.   You can get your FICO from there but really have to look for it under one of their programs.  You can get EQ and TU from here, Experian does not sell theirs.  Can only get from lender pull or a CU in PA.

Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

smiriyal wrote:

I bought the score from equifax website even those are fake ?My  Experian score from 3 sites are different equifax creditreport.com and quizzle who to trust ?I hope atleast the Equifax score from Equifax is correct :smileyhappy:

Maybe and maybe not. EQ recently began selling their own proprietary "Equifax Credit Score" and this is not an EQ FICO score. It uses different scoring formulas than FICO plus the scores range from 280-850 whereas FICO ranges from 300-850. If you bought this then you did not get a FICO score. A good way to tell if any site is selling a true FICO score is to look for the word "FICO" before you purchase. If you can't find the word "FICO" anywhere then run away quickly.

You can still buy a EQ FICO score and report from the EQ website but they don't make it easy to find. Here is a round about way to find them:

1) Go to www.equifax.com.

2) Scroll to the very bottom. In the small print, next to the copyright, click the link "Site Map".

3) You'll see a link for "Personal Information Solutions". Don't click the link because that'll take you to the Products page. Click the "+" in the box to expand the menu.

4) Like with #3, you'll see "Products". Don't click it but click the "+" to expand the menu.

5) About 3/4 down on the list, you'll see "Equifax Credit Report" as in the link above.

Clicking that link will send you to the page with your full EQ report w/ the option to purchase an EQ FICO score. Very tricky indeed. If you go through the EQ Report on the main Products page, it will offer you a full EQ report w/ their FAKO. I have no clue how to access that page off their Products page. They keep it hidden.

If you do all the right steps you'll come to this screen:

EQ score and report.JPG

Shogun

Nice post Marinevet.  That should definitely explain it alot better than me...  but I was trying.  :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

I personally just went through all of those steps to get to that one page and you'll notice it says "Equifax FICO score" on it. The next link after that one where you enter your billing information also says "Equifax FICO score" so if it's not the real deal it would seem EQ would be guilty of fraud.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

smiriyal

Guys, 

Thanks a lot for the info but I got soem coupon codes onlien and went ahead bought scores in this wonderful site. 

Equifax 732 .. I never thought i would see a number like that I guess I am officialy a responsibel man :smileyhappy:

but Transunion is 632 with two engative accounts paid collections ..

Now all you sweet and friendly brothers and sisters outthere who had successes with NCO and Midland credit please send me soem email addresses to take care of  these. I greatly appreciate your help .. Please .. Please ...Please .. 

Also what about Experian my score from quizzle and and equifax were in 560- 580 range .. Where do i get the actual FICO or atelast try to see whats on it .. and monitor it .. 

for a motgage are two good score enough or all 3 are important ?

Thanks,

smiriyal

Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

smiriyal wrote:

Guys, 

Thanks a lot for the info but I got soem coupon codes onlien and went ahead bought scores in this wonderful site. 

Equifax 732 .. I never thought i would see a number like that I guess I am officialy a responsibel man :smileyhappy:

but Transunion is 632 with two engative accounts paid collections ..

Now all you sweet and friendly brothers and sisters outthere who had successes with NCO and Midland credit please send me soem email addresses to take care of  these. I greatly appreciate your help .. Please .. Please ...Please .. 

Also what about Experian my score from quizzle and and equifax were in 560- 580 range .. Where do i get the actual FICO or atelast try to see whats on it .. and monitor it .. 

for a motgage are two good score enough or all 3 are important ?

Thanks,

smiriyal

No one has been able to buy their own Experian FICO score since February of 2009. Creditors can pull Experian and also there is a CU (PSECU) in Pennsylvania that supplies that information to it's members only. Now you can monitor the EX reports but not the EX FICO's unfortunately.

Here is a good CMS Guide.

About the mortgage most lenders will pull all three scores and make their decision from the middle score.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+