Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Journey & Goals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Journey & Goals

I have worked hard on rebuilding my credit this year.

Negatives:

MIdland Funding $0 : Deleted as of 8/5/2015. Was going to send a letter to them this month until they deleted.

MIdland Credit Management $0 : Deleted as of 8/5/2015. Was going to send a letter to them this month until they deleted.

Verizon $0: Have sent them numerous letters with no luck. Just sent the an email to the President of my region giving him a proposal to switch my family of 5 over to them from AT&T if they would delete the bad account from my credit reports. Did this 8/18/2015.

Capital One $0: Still figuring out a way to get them to remove my accounts, I know they rarely do.

Capital One $0: Still figuring out a way to get them to remove my accounts, I know they rarely do.

Credit One $0: Figuring out how to get this deleted. I will probably send out a proposal and see if they will consider.

GLA Collections $0: Deleted 6/4/2015

Webbank/Fingerhut $0: Sent out a proposal via the mail. They just recieved it 8/18/2015.

State Tax Lien: Deleted from all 3 this year(Oregon). What a battle it was with Equifax.

BK 7-2011

Positives:

First Premier: October 2014

First Savings: January 2015

Capital One QS: April 2015

Barclay Rewards: April 2015

Open Sky: February 2015

Verve: December 2014

Nelnet Student Loan: 2015

Nelnet Student Loan: 2015

Reliable Credit(Car Loan) 2013: $9238 current-29% APR-working on paying this off by January. Had a ton of collections when I got the loan, they took a chance with me.

Reliable Credit(Car Loan) 2013: Paid

Reliable Credit(Car Loan) 2012: Paid

Starting Scores October 2014: 515-525 with a ton of unpaid collections.

Ending Scores August 2015: 645-653

#1 goal is to be in the mid 700's by March 2016. I always make sure that I have a utilization on all my cards below 20%. Usually I PIF.

#2 goal is to get a car loan in 2016 with Capital One and get me my truck I have always wanted for a reward.

#3 goal is to have no negatives on my report by 2017.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Journey & Goals

Update: Emailed the the President of Verizon Northwest last night and got a call this morning saying they want to work something out. I made a proposal in the email. I have to call them tomorrow since I was working when they were open. Will update tomorrow.

Update: Mailed off letter via UPS(get huge discount since I work for them) to the CFO of Capital One to see if he could help me with my CO accounts. Probably won't hear back for a couple of weeks.

Will post more updates when they arrive.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Journey & Goals

Update: Verizon said that they couldn't delete or modify my account. It wouldn't be honest. They said it didn't hurt to ask lol. They did offer me a discount if I wanted to switch over from AT&T.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.