Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Frequent Contributor

Credit Karma Update???

Hey guys, I have been trying to check my CL score, but for some reason I can't figure this out with their new Version... Can someone please walk me through... Thanks...
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit Karma Update???

Credit Karma only updates once a week now and it does it automatically.

Frequent Contributor

Really??? Didn't know that... Thanks for the Info...
Established Contributor

For me, it's still on demand and can be done daily

My Starting Score: EQ: 691 (11/30/11) TU98: 726 (11/30/11)
My Current Score: EQ: 779 (04/22/13) TU08: 835 (06/03/13)
DW Starting Score: EQ: 742 (03/02/12) TU98: 748 (03/02/12)
DW Current Score: EQ: 784 (03/11/13) TU08: 775 (06/03/13)
Frequent Contributor

Ok Pakman... So how do I navigate the new version... If you wouldn't mind helping me...
Established Contributor

For me, I just hit the update button and it works everyday.  There has been other threads that says that CK is rolling out a new version and for some only weekly update is possible.   For me, the update button is next to the score on the top right corner of the screen after I log in.

My Starting Score: EQ: 691 (11/30/11) TU98: 726 (11/30/11)
My Current Score: EQ: 779 (04/22/13) TU08: 835 (06/03/13)
DW Starting Score: EQ: 742 (03/02/12) TU98: 748 (03/02/12)
DW Current Score: EQ: 784 (03/11/13) TU08: 775 (06/03/13)
Frequent Contributor

I have the new version and it is had to Navigate... But all the same I downloaded the app and it shows I have an update due on 3rd of April .
Frequent Contributor

Don't mean to sabotaged your thread but was wondering if anyone here uses credit sesame and is so I'm having a problem figuring out how to update this monitoring service as well. It has an update button but its still showing my fako to be 635 even thought I had a recent collection added a few weeks ago.Credit Sesame did alert me to this new collection but has failed to show me the impact of it. Myfico and Credit Karma both reported the new collection and updated my information and it wasn't pretty. Just tired of Credit Sesame giving me a false sense of hope when I know my fako must be lower than what they're showing, I mean come on, it didn't even drop a point when my other two monitoring sites showed that my scores had plummeted about thirty points????
Regular Contributor

koky wrote:
I have the new version and it is had to Navigate... But all the same I downloaded the app and it shows I have an update due on 3rd of April .

I don't think pak has the new version.  There is no update button in the new version which kind of sucks.

Frequent Contributor

@ 750orbust I don't have credit sesame... And to tell you the truth, I don't even have SW...

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.