Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma collections reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Karma collections reporting

Apologies if this question already appears here, couldn't find it....  I recently paid a collections account in full (about 2 1/2 weeks ago).  I called the creditor who said they reported the payment to the credit bureau 3 days ago however, its not showing on my Credit Karma profile.  Is there a lag in CK's reporting?  How long should I allow for the payment to reflect in my CK profile?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Karma collections reporting

It can take up to 7 days for CK to update.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thanks!  I was about to dispute thru CK in order to have it update Smiley Happy  Next step is to find out how or if possible to have paid collections removed.

Message 3 of 5
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok thanks!  I was about to dispute thru CK in order to have it update Smiley Happy  Next step is to find out how or if possible to have paid collections removed.

When you paid the collections did you agree to a PFD?   If not then all you can do is a goodwill campaign to have them removed. 

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was told that "they" didn't do a PFD but later found out here that some ppl have actually had them agree to delete.  Will need to research the GW campaign method. I'm fairly new to all of this Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.