cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma says account removed, but...

tag
shannonsto
Established Member

Credit Karma says account removed, but...

So CK says Cap1 was removed from my EQ today.  However, I pulled a new report, and it's still there. I don't really know why it would be removed anyway. I sent a PFD last week and haven't heard back yet. I can't see them just randomly deleting an unpaid charge off. Any clue why CK would tell me they did?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Karma says account removed, but...

@shannonsto wrote:

So CK says Cap1 was removed from my EQ today.  However, I pulled a new report, and it's still there. I don't really know why it would be removed anyway. I sent a PFD last week and haven't heard back yet. I can't see them just randomly deleting an unpaid charge off. Any clue why CK would tell me they did?

3rd party pullers make mistakes like this quite often and CK is towards the top of the list. No one knows the reason why and CK is tight lipped as well.

Message 2 of 4
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@shannonsto wrote:

How long has it been off? Sometimes Capital One will remove a year early. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago with a CA for comcast. I sent in the PFD letter, a week later CK updated showing that the CA was removed. I immediatly checked Myfico, and nothing updated, checked reports for the big three and sure enough, it was gone from all three. No update or phone call from the CA, they just removed it. Im thinking maybe they just temporaily removed it until they ivestigate the account?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.