Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Karma

I know that credit karma isn't 100% reliable but I check it everyday to see if any changes have posted to my reports, even though the score is iffy...

I just updated my credit karma account and since yesterday it has went up 56 points! From 557 to 613.

Should I pull my TU score on here? I usually only pull it around the 15th of every month...but I'm tempted to pay to have it ran again.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
cadavis0609
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit Karma

Sounds exciting and you know you aren't going to be able to wait 20 days lol. 

Sept 07 EQ 419

April 2012 EQ- 669 EXP- 680 TU-700= Proud New Homeowner!
Message 2 of 7
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

I wouldn't buy a FICO score because a Credit Karma FAKO changed......

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately there wasn't any changes to my TU report or score. I was excited to see it on CK though! lol And yes I wouldn't have been able to wait the 20 days.

Normally I wouldn't buy a Fico because of a CK change, but that big of a change I was hoping to see something good.

Message 4 of 7
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Unfortunately there wasn't any changes to my TU report or score. I was excited to see it on CK though! lol And yes I wouldn't have been able to wait the 20 days.

Normally I wouldn't buy a Fico because of a CK change, but that big of a change I was hoping to see something good.

I have spent a lot of money myself buying FICO's hoping because a FAKO changed, so did the FICO -- but it just isn't worth the up and down emotions.. 

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have now learned this lesson the hard way...

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only pay for a report when my FICO score watch alerts me..my credit karma didn't change today but my FICO went up 18pts.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.