Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Line Just dissapeared, Please Help

tag
wynona01
Regular Contributor

Credit Line Just dissapeared, Please Help

I have been working very hard to get my credit score up to purchase a home. My current Equifax credit score was 631, I just pulled my report and ALL of my positive tradelines are gone. They have my madien name as my current name and they have my married name as my former name. They also put 2 accounts on my credit that is over the seven years, they only have 3 accounts on my report as of now. ALL of my student loans that were positive are gone, Sallie Mae, Chase Wachovia and my car note is also gone. One credit card I just opened up is also gone. I have no clue what to do, has anyone ever had this happen to them before? And if so please tell me what I need to do to get everything put back on.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditobsessed12
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit Line Just dissapeared, Please Help

I would advise you to pull all 3 reports and dispute, dispute, dispute!! There is an option where you can report accounts that are not on your credit report.  But I would first fix the name situation because I think that is where the problem is. 
11/30/14 EQ 545 TU 573 EX 602 01/15 EQ 545 TU 586 EX 589
02/15 EQ 643 TU 627 EX 669 03/05/2015 EQ 708 TU 744 EX 707
05/2017 EQ 659 TU 676 EX 683
Goal: 700s across the board Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Credit Line Just dissapeared, Please Help

Do you have copies of fairly recent EQ reports?  I'd call them & ask what is up, and yes...address the name issue first, because as Elizabethd mentioned, that may be the issue.  As if everything under your married name has disappeared!

BUT...I wouldn't "dispute" quite yet.

Message Edited by BungalowMo on 10-21-2009 12:47 PM
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.