cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management - CMI Group

tag

Re: Credit Management - CMI Group

Would you please send me an email address, mailing address, and fax number too. 

Much appreciated.

Message 41 of 63
luis2k10
Established Member

possible for you to pm me the information for cmi?

thanks a bunch if you can.

Five year plan worked
April 2017 Transunion 829 - Equifax 824 - Experian 819
March 2009 Equifax 552
FICO 8 scores
Message 42 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to go through CMI group as well for a past collection, could you please PM me the address, email address, and fax as well?  Thank you, much appreciated.

Message 43 of 63
Datx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am trying to go through CMI group as well for a past collection, could you please PM me the address, email address, and fax as well?  Thank you, much appreciated.

PM sent. Im providing the email addresses that I was sucessful with. If you need the physical address and fax number, it should be on their website.

To anyone else that needs CMI info and how I got them to delete from my CR, send me a PM and I will reply as soon as I can. I don't mind sharing the info, Im just not constantly monitoring this thread.

Message 44 of 63
TheR105
Regular Contributor

I hate to ask but can you please pm me too! Been trying but no success. Thanks
Message 45 of 63
Prettylady1
Regular Contributor

Can you send it to me too please!!! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: TU 640, EQ 636, EX 645
Current Score: TU 665, EQ 706, EX ?
Goal Score: All above 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 46 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please PM the email address please. 

Message 47 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this is an older thread, but I could really use contact info for CMI. I have a TW collection on there that I need to remove to help get a mortgage. 

Also, I saw on another board that some people were reporting success with contacting TW directly. Currently I don't have TW reporting this debt, just CMI, and it is listed as "placed for collection." Does this indicate that CMI is still acting on behalf of TW?

Thanks!

Message 48 of 63
mollyork

pumbaablah-

Congrasts on your GW deletion!  I was hoping you could send me the email addresses you used?  I have been emailing the CEO of CMI and the executive director.  Did you used any other email addresses?  Also, did you get letter as well?  I have a paid collection that is about 4 years old ($74) that I am desperate to get deleted.  Thanks for any help you can give me!

Message 49 of 63
Tpelc23
Regular Contributor

Anyone with recent look? I have sent several emails over the last  month or so and no luck. I have a paid $144.00 dollar collection

2/28/12 -TU FICO 646 3/28/12 TU-FICO 647 4/19/20 TU-662,
2/28/12 - EQ FICO 557 3/14/12- EQ FICO 600 3/16/12 EQ FICO 623, EQ FICO 628, 7/2/12 662
2/20/12 - EXP FAKO 620 3/16/12 FAKO 631 FAKO 643 3/28/12 655 (MTG pull) 5/7/12 698

CURRENT GOAL MID 640 LONGTERM 700 CLUBSmiley Happy
Message 50 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.