Frequent Contributor
SLR72689

Credit Monitoring Service with DAILY pulls?

I currently use my bank's (Fifth Third) credit monitoring service for a small monthly fee of $6 to get a monthly pull of all three CRAs and fako scores. I'm looking to cancel that one and find one that allows daily pulls. Since I've become a little obsessive about my credit, I'm not patient enough to wait and check it monthly. I'm not so much concerned about seeing the score - that I can wait and see once a month since I know I have a lot of work to do before it will boost anymore.

If you know of any that allows daily pulls from all 3 CRAs, please let me know! :smileyhappy:

Established Member
Jslow

Re: Credit Monitoring Service with DAILY pulls?

Usaa does, its kinda pricey, $22 a month i think
Frequent Contributor
SLR72689

Jslow wrote:
Usaa does, its kinda pricey, $22 a month i think

Well, cheaper than buying my reports from TU / EQ weekly I suppose! I saw USAA does 3 pulls / monthly for $12.95. That may be worth it.

Contributor
Diabolically_Random

I just recently cancelled all 3 of my subscriptions to the big 3 and signed up at www.eliminateidtheft.com and for scorwatch. It takes a few days to get it set up but you can pull a 3-N-1 daily.  Its like 12 bucks for one person or 17 for you and a spouse.

Established Member
MePlusThree

I second https://www.eliminateidtheft.com/ I was not a fan of scorewatch. I also like that I can add a spouse for $17. You also get your transrisk scores for all 3 companies.

FAKOS: TU 663 EX 668 EQ 685
Established Member
samirachocolate

I just got on the USAA website to check the product the offer because I am looking to daily pulls from all the 3 beraus, but all I see is Montly pulls for 12.95 or 17 a month .

Those any body have their service in his alllowed to pull daily thier credit report and where can I find the same product?

Thanks

Established Member
Demetri98

AMEX has an option to give you unlimited pulls. I believe its $10 dollars extra on top of the $12 dollar fee.

Believe Im paying $26(with tax) or so monthly for unlimited pulls on all 3 bureaus with what im guessing is FAKO scores attached.

Frequent Contributor
Countingpennies

I have seen a lot of discussion about USAA monitoring. I haven't seen any recent success in signing up for the 3-daily service. Can't say for sure, but it appears only those that had that service are able to continued getting the 3-daily (grandfathered?.)
guiness56

Countingpennies wrote:
I have seen a lot of discussion about USAA monitoring. I haven't seen any recent success in signing up for the 3-daily service. Can't say for sure, but it appears only those that had that service are able to continued getting the 3-daily (grandfathered?.)

Yes, I believe you are correct.  AFAIK, they no longer offer daily pulls from all 3.

Established Member
Jslow

I think usaa still offers it, its called credit monitoring premium.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+