cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Monitoring Service with DAILY pulls?

tag
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit Monitoring Service with DAILY pulls?

under "Complete Protection" prompt and then "Detection" prompt it says:

Because it's important that you understand the credit rating system, we also offer these credit-related resources, at no extra cost to you:

• Triple Bureau Credit Report - Get unlimited access to your credit report from all three national credit bureaus in one consolidated report. Because the three bureaus do not share data, experts say it's important to check all three at once.
  • Triple Bureau Credit Score - Get unlimited access to your credit score to help in planning financing decisions.
  • Credit Report Customer Service - Call the helpline for answers to any credit-related questions you may have, including questions about recent credit reports and more.

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 31 of 64
samirachocolate
Established Member

That asome I think I will sign up it looks like good deal if you get all that .

Thanks

Message 32 of 64
Countingpennies
Established Contributor

Yes, 3 daily reports and 3 scores daily. The scores are fakos, but I've found them very close to my MyFico scores when I purchased those. It's enough for me to keep an eye on thngs and as long as they're head up, I'm happy.

One thing to remember, you can only pull new reports after 24 hrs and 1 minute. If you try before that, you can get a wonky report or the report with just TU on it. I try to wait 24 hrs and 15 minutes at least. If you do the wonky time report, wait an hour or so past the time the next day and it will be fine. Just figured it's good to know this before you see it happen and wonder what went wrong.
Message 33 of 64
guiness56
Epic Contributor

When you get the warning did you click on Technical issues?  It says their certificate expired on the 8th of March.  I am guessing they don't have theirs update automatically but does it manually.

Having worked in the computer, computer networking industry for many years, I guess I am just more trusting than others.  One day that could bite me in the butt.

Message 34 of 64
CHBH
Established Member

@guiness56 wrote:

When you get the warning did you click on Technical issues?  It says their certificate expired on the 8th of March.  I am guessing they don't have theirs update automatically but does it manually.

Having worked in the computer, computer networking industry for many years, I guess I am just more trusting than others.  One day that could bite me in the butt.

Yes I clicked the technical issue and it also said the certificate expired on March 8th..Do you think it's safe to use?

Message 35 of 64
Countingpennies
Established Contributor

Also, wanted to mention, it takes a few days before you get an email with the log in instructions, so be patient. The actual daily sign in interface is a big pain with multiple log in windows. I got used to it, a lot of people hate it.
Message 36 of 64
samirachocolate
Established Member

I just completed the order I sign up. I am happy I can't wait to pull my credit report.

Thanks

Message 37 of 64
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@CHBH wrote:

@guiness56 wrote:

Yes I clicked the technical issue and it also said the certificate expired on March 8th..Do you think it's safe to use?

I trust it.  It doesn't mean you should if you are uncomfortable with it.

Message 38 of 64
samirachocolate
Established Member

I got my order number,but I don't think they ask for my email address so how I am going to get information on how to loging to my account ?

Thanks

Message 39 of 64
CHBH
Established Member

@samirachocolate wrote:

I got my order number,but I don't think they ask for my email address so how I am going to get information on how to loging to my account ?

Thanks

Did the exprired security certificate issue pop up when you ordered?

Message 40 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.