cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Monitoring Service with DAILY pulls?

tag
lae_lae
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit Monitoring Service with DAILY pulls?

@electra wrote:

I use the USAA Premium Credit Monitoring service which is $12/mo for 1x/month pull from all 3 CRAs.  I wasn't aware there was an option for daily so I called and asked this morning.  They confirmed it's available for $22 (I think) so I upgraded since I am wanting to monitor a few disputes.  I'll probably go back to 1x/month once the dust settles.

I used the same USAA Premium Credit Monitoring service but In my situation I called to cancel my $12/month subscription because I was thinking about going to another company with daily pulls, the rep offered me the $22 for daily pulls but I told him I couldn't afford it.  He then offered $15/month for daily pulls for 6 months and after the 6 months it will go up to the normal $22/month.   He said to call back in 6 months and ask if they have any 'deals' available and if they don't I can cancel it.

Message 61 of 64
samirachocolate
Established Member

I just want to know if EliminateIDTheft  do monitor  any changes on you credit report and send you alert to your email for late payment ?

The reason I am asking it because I had late payment reported,but I did not got any alerts.

Thanks

Message 62 of 64
lae_lae
Regular Contributor

From EliminateIDTheft sales pitch on their web site you should have got a email alerts regarding the late payment because I believe that falls under the 'potential negative information'.  You probably need to get with EliminateIDTheft support and see if they can determine what exactly happen.  Maybe wrong email address, the email alert went in to a spam folder, maybe it got deleted automatically by your email provider, etc.

Message 63 of 64
Stiga9
Regular Contributor

What do you guys think, EIDT is probably the best daily puller nowadays for its price, yeah?
Message 64 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.