cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Obsessed! Have you lost your mind too?????

tag
Divaofsongs
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit Obsessed! Have you lost your mind too?????

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Chap 7 BK Discharge Aug 2013 (Initial CL/Current CL): Discover IT ($5.5K/$32.5K) Cap1 QS ($500/$30K) Amazon ($700/$8K) Barclay's MC ($1,300/$10.3K) Upromise ($500/$33K) Lowe's ($900/$13K) Sportsman's Visa ($17K) WF Amex ($13K) AMEX BCE ($10K) AMEX Gold NPSL - FICO's: All 740+
Message 51 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Obsessed! Have you lost your mind too?????

In the same boat. I'm lucky to have found myFico and this supportive amazing community pretty early in my credit journey. I am an credit checkin-myfico forum addict. But it helps to know you are not alone!

I check back in everyday to read success stories, questions, and all kinds of invaluable knowledge. I lurk most of the time, but always say a silent congratulations and WTG for everyone that's working hard to get their credit where they want/need it to be. I have a card spreadsheet and timeline with my credit goals. Spent a good amount of time researching cards... "I'll take Credit Cards 300 please Alex"

It just feels good to know you're in control of something ya know (:

Donuts anyone? 🍩
Message 52 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.