Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Bank - Charge Off Account Popping Up As Negative Payment

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One Bank - Charge Off Account Popping Up As Negative Payment

Could you please PM the information also. Thanks for the information!

Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have the executive office info or email for the CEO, and would you please provide me with this info as well. I really need help with this. Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would appreciate the email address too.  Credit One Bank was showing charged off over a year ago.  I paid Midland Funding off a year ago too, and midland funding isn't removed, but Credit One bank is now reporting as 0 owed, but within the last 6 months.  I'm trying to buy a home and it's hurting me because it's showing within the last year.  I need to have Credit One Bank remove them from my CBR or at the very least change the date to over a year ago.  I couldn't get Midland Funding to delte theirs either.

Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am bumping this up. I would love the contact information also to try to email for a Goodwill. Thank You

Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love to have the email as well, please.

Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a charged off Credit One acct that was sold to Midland Funding which has been paid, but Credit One is still on all 3 CRAs. I would love to have the email address to Credit One's executive offices to send a good will letter.
Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent a good will email to the CEO and got my decline letter today.  They said they are required by the Fair Credit Reporting Act to report accurate info to the consumer reporting agencies.  Our investigation has determined your account is being reported accurately, therefore, the credit report cannot be changed.

Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I know it has been a year since you posted this, but I’m having an issue with credit one bank and I want to know if and how you got through to them. They are screwing me over big time right now and I’m close to being late on my payment for the first time since I got the card over a year ago. I know they are doing this on purpose. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Jen
Message 28 of 29
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymouswrote:
Hi I know it has been a year since you posted this, but I’m having an issue with credit one bank and I want to know if and how you got through to them. They are screwing me over big time right now and I’m close to being late on my payment for the first time since I got the card over a year ago. I know they are doing this on purpose. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Jen

The OP has not been on here for nearly 6 months now and this thread being nearly a year old its being locked. You should start your own thread on this if you need help. Thanks and welcome to the board Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.