Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Bank GW, sent an email

tag
penny_e
Established Member

Credit One Bank GW, sent an email

I sent a gw letter, When I wrote it I explained the short and sweet truth of why the card went upside down and I paid it well the good news is I got an amail back from president secretary and she didnt say no, she said

" This office has received your request and is currently reviewing. We will provide you with a written response. We are unable to do so via email at this time.If you have any questions during this review, please contact our office at the telephone number listed below.  

We are available from Monday through Friday, from 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time. Thank you,"

So, its not a no and not a yes yet....keeping fingers crossed.....I forgot to put our phone number on the letter. I think I might email her back with the email I recieved paid in full letter from collection agency

VICTORIA SECRET $850 MERRICK BANK $950 WALMART $600 AMAZON STORE $800 CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER $1500 CAPITAL ONE PLATINUM $800
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit One Bank GW, sent an email

@penny_e wrote:

I sent a gw letter, When I wrote it I explained the short and sweet truth of why the card went upside down and I paid it well the good news is I got an amail back from president secretary and she didnt say no, she said

" This office has received your request and is currently reviewing. We will provide you with a written response. We are unable to do so via email at this time.If you have any questions during this review, please contact our office at the telephone number listed below.  

We are available from Monday through Friday, from 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time. Thank you,"

So, its not a no and not a yes yet....keeping fingers crossed.....I forgot to put our phone number on the letter. I think I might email her back with the email I recieved paid in full letter from collection agency

Good luck and leave it alone at this point. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

They called me on mine. I was nice as could be. Sent in what they wanted and it was removed. I did mine half a$$ joking around because no one could ever get a GW with them. Well I got it. I was just nice. She was actually really nice about it.
The letter I sent is on here.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, I sent an email to them as well (never got the exact email PMd so I just figured out a possible email by googling the company and finding their email structure i.e. @creditonebank.com and adding the CEO's name in front) - not really expecting to hear anything back as I didn't know if I had the email correct! I got one of those emails back from the CEO's executive secretary, also stating they would review and cannot email back but would respond in writing.

I've got my fingers crossed as well!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.