cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Bank Response to Goodwill Letter that I emailed - Hopefully it is good news!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One Bank Response to Goodwill Letter that I emailed - Hopefully it is good news!

Can someone please PM me the email for Credit One?  Thank you!!!

Message 61 of 69
talktohoov
Valued Member

Re: Credit One Bank Response to Goodwill Letter that I emailed - Hopefully it is good news!

Would someone send me the Creditone info as well? thanks

Message 62 of 69
Sharpeipal

Could someone send me the Credit One contact info please? Thanks
Message 63 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would someone please PM me the information as well?
Thanks.

Message 64 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could someone PM me the contact info as well?  Thanks in advance!

Message 65 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

I seee in this thread information about people having results with HSBC removals.  Where did those emails go that worked for folks?  What did you include in the letters?  I think I read something about one person's note that they just asked for "more information" in an email.

Message 66 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

can someone plz pass on the email?  i have 6 missed payments to get rid of!!!!!

Message 67 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone PM me the email too please?  Thank you !

Message 68 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone have the email adress for them?  I cannot figure out what that is and it sounds like that's the best route to go with them.

Message 69 of 69
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.