cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Bank Response to Goodwill Letter that I emailed - Hopefully it is good news!

tag
jkilty23
New Visitor

Re: Credit One Bank Response to Goodwill Letter that I emailed - Hopefully it is good news!

Hey guys.  Can someone please PM me the Email Address

Message 41 of 69
TeeJay
Established Member

Re: Credit One Bank Response to Goodwill Letter that I emailed - Hopefully it is good news!

Hi guys,

I just snail mailed a letter to credit one but it doesnt sound like people are having a lot of luck with that. Can someone PM me email contact info?

Message 42 of 69
diesel2013
Contributor

Congrats!!!! I have a charge off from creidt one I need to get removed. Could you On my way! me the info and possible the letter you used?? Thanks ahead!

Message 43 of 69
eblackman
Valued Member

Can someone PM this letter as well i would like to send to a few creditors as well.

E

Message 44 of 69
supermom9821
Established Member

Esmer0924, can you please pm me the contact name & information you had success with at Credit One Bank? I have a paid account that they are still reporting as charged off.
Message 45 of 69
kaylord84
Frequent Contributor

I would like the someone to pm me the info as well

Starting Score: Eq 485 TU 467 Ex 400 BK filed Dec 2016
Current Score: Eq 723 TU 665 Ex 682
Goal Score: 700 All 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 46 of 69
Pineknot69
Regular Contributor

Can someone please pm me the email address as well

Message 47 of 69
McCarthy777

Hi esmer0924 - Can you please PM me the Credit One email contact(s) as well? Would greatly appreciate it!

Message 48 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey There, 

Could you please send me the contact email for Credit One for a goodwill letter ? I cannot find the information anywhere! Thank you, 

Message 49 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One Bank Response to Goodwill Letter that I emailed - SUCCESS UPDATE!!!

That is awesome!!!! Would you please share the email? Also what did you say if that isnt to much to ask. Thanks!

Message 50 of 69
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.