Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Charge off -Success!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One Charge off -Success!!

Thats awesome! Could you PM me the CEOs email as well. Also when it comes to charge offs you can have them removed from your credit report or does it just change the status on how its reporting to the agency. Im slighlty confused, I have a few charge offs Id love to get removed if thats possible (macys, USAA, credit one, and first premier)

Message 11 of 35
d333moore
Established Member

HI Aninicole,

By al means I am not an expert, but I will attempt to answer your question to the best of my ability.

Usually when an account is charged off it is written off after 180 days and sold to a CA. There is then two delinquent accounts on your report, one from the original creditor (OC) and the CA. A chargeoff drags your score down tremendously and puts you into a different rating category with the credit bureau's. You can send a "goodwill" letter to the original creditor and ask them to remove the charged off account. My score increased 15 points after it was removed.

Message 12 of 35
Bpearl2010
Regular Contributor

Awesome!!!! Congrats on the success!! I've been trying to get a 30-day removed from CreditOne for months... Can you please Pm me the email for the CEO you used? Thank you again!

Message 13 of 35
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Good luck with the removal of your remaining charge offs!
Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 14 of 35
tg4life
Valued Member

Could you pm me the address for the CEO please?

Message 15 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

tg4life, I had success with them about 5 years ago. Let me see if I still have the CEO email and I'll PM you.
Message 16 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
tg4life, I had success with them about 5 years ago. Let me see if I still have the CEO email and I'll PM you.

Did anyone ever receive the email for the CEO just wondering... if so could you PM it me please and thank you

Message 17 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! If anyone has that email address please PM it to me! Thanks!
Message 18 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please PM me the email too. Thanks!!

Message 19 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please PM me the email address too. Thanks!!

Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.