Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One GW Delete = +135 jump on TU

tag
ricopanorama
Established Member

Re: Credit One GW Delete = +135 jump on TU

WTG! Please send me the email address too. Thanks!!

Message 21 of 35
skeetch
New Contributor

Can you PM me too?

What did you say in the GW letter?

I have no experience writing these letters or what to say.

Starting Score: 612
Current Score: 612
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

WHOA!  That is awesome!  Congrats! 

So if I'm understanding you correctly - it was a 6 year old charge off?

Message 23 of 35
netsfan549
Regular Contributor

can you please pm me as well.. I have been trying with no luck.. thank you

Message 24 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just switched over to the 3 in 1 the other day and didn't bother to look until yesterday. Noticed in the Dashboard that TU went up +135, EX +59, and EQ+ 36. CO wasn't set to drop off until about this time next year, but decided to GW anyway. Looked yesterday, saw the jump and had to to some quick research in case I missed something. On my 8/1 report, yep, on my 8/15 report, yep, on my 8/22 tri-merge for a refi on my house, sure is. 8/27 pull as part of the switch to the 3 in 1, gone. I sent a total of 4 e-mails to the EO office at Credit One essentially asked for mercy. No denial, no "we'll look into it", no response, nothing. Just gone. Awesome stuff. Couldn't have done it and wouldn't have tried it w/o all the help and advice on this board. I believe once my paid down balances reflect after this billing cycle EQ will be over 700 as well and that pig EX (I don't know why, but EX is always 50 to 60 points under the others) will be in the high 600's. Now to GW Bloomingdales, the last bad thing on my reports. Thanks guys AdCred1

Congratulations!!!

May I also have the contact information on the gw you sent?

Message 25 of 35
TwoBeFree
Contributor

Congrats can you please PM me the contact info. I have an account from 2008 that was paid through a collection company I guess who picked up the account. Its still shows up under Credit One. I paid one company a settlement and I guess they sold it to another company and I refused to pay that company.  It is to fall off in 2015. I was hoping I could get and early removal.

Message 26 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

WHOA!  That is awesome!  Congrats! 

So if I'm understanding you correctly - it was a 6 year old charge off?

Under 6 year. With the 6 months on top of the DOFD, I was looking at around a year or so.

Also, for the people on this thread looking for the email, I have messaged many of you. Sorry for the late reply, I unsubcribed from this message thread. If anyone else needs the info, feel free to PM me.

AdCred1

Message 27 of 35
ReachingMyGoals
Valued Member

Congratulations.  Awesome news.

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 580
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 28 of 35
FinancialFreedom531
Established Member

I know I am late but I would LOVE the EO information pease Smiley Happy Thank you 

Starting score: 586 (lender pulled) TU
GOAL: 700
Message 29 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please send me the info as well this would really help me on my journey😁

Message 30 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.