Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One GW Success!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit One GW Success!

Good evening!

I am super excited as I just received a letter in the mail from credit one responding to an email that I sent in 12 days ago. They have agreed to remove my 3 late 30+ derogatory marks from all three bureau's !

I now have had my United Illuminating accounts completely removed 

and 3 deragatory marks removed from my Creditone Credit Card. 

My last phone inquiry for removal of my credit one derog's didn't work. But I did mail in a typed letter. Below is the letter I sent.

Good afternoon XXXX,

I hope that all is well. My name is XXXX and I have been a happy CreditOne customer since July 2010. During that time I have had pretty exceptional payment history. Your credit card has allowed me the opportunity to purchase items that are needed for my family, and also to establish my credit history.

I currently have 3 late payments reporting to all three credit bureau's. The dates of late payments are: 9/2011, 4/2012, and 11/2013. These late payments are my fault and I do not dispute that, but instead do apologize.  The past couple of years were difficult at times with the birth of 2 of my children and losing a job. Since those periods of time, my payment history has continued to be exceptional. I have been making payments every week for over a year. 

My family of 5 and I are currently looking to purchase a house within the next 6 months.  I would kindly request if you can remove the 3 late payments from my credit report. I have recently received a credit limit increase from CreditOne and am a very happy customer. 

Your time, patience, and understanding is much appreciated,
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit One GW Success!

Great news.... Happy for ya.........

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.